Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Let's get started with contest #1


As a bridesmaid, you're going to have a few responsibilities...and one of these might be proposing a toast at a shower, at the rehearsal dinner, or at the wedding.


Public speaking can be nerve-wracking! And what are you going to say? How long should your toast be, and should you open with a joke? What about a great quote? You'll find all of your most-needed information and hundreds of quotes and toast-starters in my book Your Special Wedding Toasts.


Win your copy by coming over to my website http://www.sharonnaylor.net/ and sending me an e-mail with World's Best Bridesmaid Contest in the subject line. No need to share your address with me yet...I NEVER sell contact info, anyway, so your details will be safe with me when you DO win! Just write to say hi, ask a question, share a story...I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments: